In video production, first impressions are critical. Not everyone has the experience and skills to get the best shots in the time available.
What you can expect:
- Technical expertise with video, audio and lighting.
- Experienced storytellers to help guide you through the process.
What does a multimedia producer do for you?
- Helps you focus on one clearly defined objective
- Helps connect to your target audience
- Portrays a professional message
- Portrays the MSU brand
Producing tasks include:
- Video recording and editing
- Graphics support
- Accessibility and captioning
- Script writing
Multimedia & Video Services
- Videography (on-site and in the studio)
- Multiple-source format conversion
- Full-service video development
- High-definition production
- Time and cost estimates
- Educational content
- Promotional videos
- A video "stinger" has been created and is available for download for staff-produced video clips. This features the MSU Extension logo and can be added to the beginning and end of videos. Here are some basic instructions:
- Start your video with this clip.
- End your video with this clip.
- In the video description, please include this text: “Enthusiasm” by Jay Man is licensed under CC BY 2.0.