Special Services Requests

Persons with disabilities may request accommodations for Animal Science classes by contacting MSU’s Resource Center for Persons with Disabilities (RCPD). The office works with students one-on-one to understand concerns, challenges, and opportunities. The confidential process connects students with a Disability Specialist who works to build a collaborative working relationship through an individualized needs assessment. Upon conclusion of the needs assessment, students receive a Verified Individualized Services and Accommodations (VISA) form that describes needs and facilitates communication with faculty and other campus programs.

RCPD may be contacted via email, phone, or office visit. It is important to identify and register a disability to receive individual needs assessments, services and accommodations from RCPD. Students, faculty, and staff should register at RCPD’s website.

Assistance: Tracy Rich