Need More Info
Project Reports, Articles, and Videos
Agricultural Biotechnology Resources
- International Service for the Acquisition of Agri-biotech Applications
- Potato Breeding and Genetics Program
- Alliance for Science
- International Potato Center
- U.S. Food & Drug Administration
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Implications and Lessons From the Introduction of Genome-Edited Food Products in Japan
- Check out the progress of the International Potato Center's efforts to bring a Late Blight resistant potato to Uganda in this video Uganda's GMO Potato Story.
- EU Also Working On Solutions to Late Blight Using Biotechnology Research Shows GM Potato Variety Combined With New Management Techniques Can Cut Fungicide Use By Up To 90%.
- 13 Nations Say It's Time to End 'Political Posturing' and Embrace Crop Gene Editing.
- ISAAA Brief 55-2019 Global Status of Commercialized Biotech/GM Crops: 2019.
- ISAAA Pocket Ks – Pockets of Knowledge on crop biotechnology products and related issues.
- Are GMO’s Safe?
- Are GMO’s Necessary to Feed the World?
- GM crops: global socio-economic and environmental impacts 1996-2020.