Eat Healthy Be Active - American Sign Language
Registration Instructions: Eat Healthy Be Active Online Course (Registration is currently closed)
Eat Healthy, Be Active is a nutrition and physical activity program for adults.
- It promotes living healthy to reduce the risk of obesity and chronic diseases.
- Participants learn the skills needed to make healthy eating and regular physical activity a part of their lifestyle.
- It is fun to learn and enjoy watching all ASL videos. No test or grade.
- There are no charge for seven lessons in the series online on the MSU website (No Zoom meeting).
- Participants receive a certificate of completion and a few kitchen supplies.
To access this course, you will need to create an account, sign in with your email/password, and complete the enrollment process. Step-by-step instructions are below. If you need technical assistance the MSU Help Desk information can be found at the end of the instructions.
This workshop is presented in ASL (American Sign Language).
Self-paced online course
Registration for this course is currently closed.