Paying for Post-secondary Education
This interactive self-guided course using Nearpod will explore: different types of post-secondary education, funding options, costs associated with it and an opportunity to practice what you learned.
To access this course, go to https://app.nearpod.com/?pin=IUW2N
This course is designed for youth age 12-19.
The first 100 youth to attend all 10 sessions (live or self-guided lessons) found on our website here are eligible for a $50 savings incentive!
Live ZOOM sessions taking place at 6:15pm:
- February 24: Do You Have a Plan? Money Goals
- March 3: Paying for Post-secondary Education
- March 10: Keep Yourself Out of Debt
- March 17: Credit Craze: Managing Credit Wisely
- March 24: Grow Your Money: Investing and Risk
- March 31: Budgeting: Understanding Income and Expenses
- April 7: They Took What? Your First Paycheck and Taxes
- April 14: Avoiding Money Mishaps: Tips to Avoid Fraud
- April 21: Pay Yourself First: Start a Saving Habit
- April 28: Banking Basics
This program is made possible by a grant from the Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs.