Virtual A Matter of Balance October 10-December 5
October 10, 2023 9:30AM - 11:30AM
Registration Deadline: October 3, 2023 - 04:00PM
Contact: Nicole Wethington, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesdays , Oct. 10 - Dec. 5, 2023
9:30 - 11:30 a.m.
Online via Zoom
Many older adults experience concerns about falling and restrict their activities. This program teaches practical ways to manage falls.
You will learn to:
- View falls as controllable
- Set goals for increasing activity
- Make changes to reduce fall risks at home
- Exercise to increase strength and balance
Who should attend?
- Anyone who is concerned about falling
- Anyone who has fallen in the past
- Anyone interested in increasing balance, flexibility and strength
- Anyone who has restricted activities because of falling concerns