(517) 432-6200, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Office of Faculty and Academic Staff Development
- Formerly the Academic Advancement Network
- Works with all faculty, academic staff, and academic administrators as they join the university, establish professional trajectories, and move through various stages of review, promotion, and growth.
MSU and CANR course policies and procedures
Awards for Teaching, Mentoring, etc.
MSU tech for teaching
A-Z list of MSU Tools
Educational Technology Service Catalog
- technology that supports teaching, learning
Where to learn more
Teaching Essentials for MSU STEM Faculty
- technology training and other professional development
iteach: community for MSU educators
Enroll in ASPIRE.
- The ASPIRE (Asynchronous Program for Instructional Readiness) workshop to develop an online self-paced
2021 Blended Teaching Workshop.
- asynchronous and self-paced
- This annual OFASD program brings together a cross-disciplinary group of faculty and academic staff for a year-long fellowship focused on advanced topics in teaching and learning.
- This program supports a cohort of up to six faculty or academic specialists at all ranks with at least five years of service. The goal is to develop academic leaders who will guide the University into the near future with regard to learning, teaching, and educational programming.