Transferring to Another County

Extension Master Gardener records are maintained in the Volunteer Management System (VMS) by geographic rosters. Initial trainee records are housed within the roster for the training location the EMG trainee participated in. Once the trainee is certified, the trainee may request the transfer of their record to another roster by contact the current roster VMS Ambassador.