Missaukee 4-H Family Newsletters
- November/December 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- May/June 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- Michigan 4-H Member's Personal Portfolio (4H1192) The Michigan 4-H Member’s Personal Portfolio is designed to help 4-H members keep track of all of the things they’ve done and learned in 4-H over the course of their 4-H careers.
- Why are record books important? 4-H Market Animal projects provide youth an opportunity to gain life skills such as record keeping, communication and self-responsibility through raising and selling a livestock animal. Market animal projects may include: beef, feeder calves, goats, poultry, rabbits, sheep, swine or other animals raised with the intention of selling. Many county 4-H programs partner with their local fair to provide youth involved in the market animal experience a venue to exhibit and sell their animals through locally organized auctions.
- Michigan 4-H Secretary’s Record Book Michigan 4-H Secretary's Record Book. 4-H secretaries will find this booklet useful for recording minutes. It outlines the secretary's duties; suggests methods of recording, planning and conducting meetings; and provides an example of correctly written minutes.
4-H Financial Management Toolkit
The 4-H Financial Management Toolkit provides volunteers working with 4-H groups with information needed to address financial matters in any 4-H group. The resources on this page supplement the materials in in the 4-H Financial Manuals for 4-H volunteers and 4-H treasurers, including fillable PDFs, tip sheets and short videos that summarize a topic in five minutes or less.
- Annual 4-H Financial Summary Report
- County 4-H Fundraiser Application
- County 4-H Fundraising Report Form
- 4-H Treasurer's Report Form
- Fundraising Flyer Checklist