Information for All Employee Types:
- Pre-Employment Inquiry Guide
- MSU-Paid Computer Access Form
- Conflict of Interest in Employment Form - this form must be completed by all employees who will be working in the same department as a “relative".
- Employee Driver Certification Form (if applicable)
- Exposure to Health Risks/Physical Demands Form (if applicable)
MSU Extension Affiliates (non MSU-Paid):
- Non MSU-Paid Computer Access Form - complete this form for County-Paid Affiliate ID requests.
Electronic I-9 information
- MSU Extension Electronic I9 Authorized Processors List
- MSU Extension Sample I9 Email to New Hire
- MSU I9 Quick Tip Guide (includes examples)
- MSU Electronic I9 Information
- MSU Electronic I9 FAQs
Academic/Non-Academic (Off-Campus) Employment
- Academic - Updated procedures coming soon
- Non-Academic - Updated procedures coming soon
Paraprofessional Staff Starting Rates
- Position Request Form
- New Hire Form
- Flow Chart: ANR Account and Computer Set Up Process (all employee types)
- Supervisor Change Form
Temporary and On-Call Employment
The following policies, procedures and forms are specifically designed to aid in hiring temporary and on-call personnel.
- Temporary and On-Call Employment guide
- TOC Posting Process Tip Sheet - High level overview
- TOC Position Request Form
- TOC Change of Status Form
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) FAQs
- Funding/Account Number Change Request Form
- Handshake - Advertising for Temporary, On-Call, and Student Roles
The following policies, procedures and forms are specifically designed to aid in hiring student personnel.
- Student Employment Guide
- Process Flowchart for Hiring Student Employees
- Student Pre-approval Request Form - This form works best using Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge with the pop-up blocker disabled.
- Student Hire Form
- Student Change of Status Form
- Student Job Titles & Pay Rates
Employing On-Call Minors (employing individuals under the age of 18)
- Employees under the age of 18 will need a signed work permit (obtained from their school) before they can begin working.
*For specific instructions on employing on-call minors, please refer to the Temporary and On-Call Employment Guide in the Temporary and On-Call employment section above.