FAQs on purchasing MSU Extension Pesticide Education Manuals from NPSEC
Please note: These publications are Michigan State University (MSU) Extension pesticide education manuals for customers who are acquiring or maintaining their commercial applicator training.
Where can I purchase MSU Extension pesticide education publications?
What is NPSEC?
Do MSU Extension educators receive any discount on items purchased at the NPSEC site?
What forms of payment does NPSEC accept on its website?
Whom can I contact for assistance at NPSEC?
When will my order ship?
What are my shipping options?
Will I get a receipt for orders placed?
Will I be notified when my order has shipped?
Whom can I contact regarding returns?
How can I cancel my order?
- They can be purchased directly from the National Pesticide Safety Education Center (NPSEC) site at https://npsecstore.com/.
- They can also be accessed through the MSU Extension Bookstore site at http://shop.msu.edu/. At this site, click on the “MSU Extension Bookstore” tab where there is a drop-down menu. Then click on the “Pesticide Applicator Training” and be transferred to the NPSEC site for manual purchase.
- NPSEC is a national nonprofit entity that supports the services of the Extension Pesticide Safety Education Programs nationally. MSU Extension has partnered with NPSEC to sell MSU Extension’s pesticide education manuals to customers who are acquiring or maintaining their commercial applicator training.
- Extension educators receive a discount. Please contact email@example.com for the discount code.
- NPSEC only accepts credit cards. If you do not have one, please contact your district coordinator who has access to one.
- Orders placed before noon from Monday to Friday will ship on the same day. Orders placed after noon from Monday to Friday will ship the next business day.
- Shipping options are priority mail and priority express mail. These two options come with tracking numbers.
- Once you place an order, you will receive a confirmation email for your order.
- Another email notification is sent to your email once your order has shipped.
- Please contact Tom Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org for return orders.
- Please contact Amy Gleason at email@example.com for order cancellation.