How to Join 4-H
Newsletters and Information
- January 2021 4-H Newsletter
- December 2020 4-H Newsletter
- November 2020 4-H Newsletter.pdf
- September 2020 4-H Newsletter
- August 2020 4-H Newsletter
- July 2020 4-H Newsletter
- May 2020 4-H Newsletter
- April 2020 4-H Newsletter
- March 2020 4-H Newsletter
- February 2020 4-H Newsletter
- January 2020 4-H Newsletter
- December 2019 4-H Newsletter
- November 2019 4-H Newsletter
- September 2019 4-H Newsletter
- August 2019 4-H Newsletter
- July 2019 4-H Newsletter
- 4-H newsletter May-June 2019
- 4-H Newsletter Mar-Apr 2019
- 4-H newsletter Jan-Feb 2019
- 4-H Newsletter Nov-Dec 2018
- 4-H Newsletter Sept-Oct 2018
- 4-H Newsletter July-Aug 2018
- 4-H Newsletter May-June 2018
- 4-H Newsletter Mar-Apr 2018
- 4-H Newsletter Jan-Feb 2018
- 4-H Newsletter Nov-Dec 2017
- 4-H Newsletter Sept-Oct 2017
- 4-H Newsletter July-Aug 2017
- 4-H Newsletter May-June 2017
- 4-H Newsletter Mar-Apr 2017
- 4-H Newsletter Jan-Feb 2017
- 4-H Newsletter Nov-Dec 2016
- 4-H Newsletter Sept-Oct 2016
- 4-H Newsletter July-Aug 2016
- 4-H Newsletter May-June
- 4-H Newsletter March & April 2016
- 4-H Newsletter November & December 2015
- 4-H Newsletter September & October 2015
- 4-H Newsletter March & April 2015
- 4-H Newsletter January & February 2015
- Fundraiser Application
Kettunen Center Workshop Forms
4-H involvement leads young people to explore various career and educational options after high school. For those who choose to further their education, Michigan State University, Michigan 4-H Youth Development and the Michigan 4-H Foundation offer scholarships to help support these educational goals.
- 4-H Youth Development Scholarship Page
- Osceola County Community Foundation Scholarship Page
- Cadillac Area Community Foundation Website
To apply to become a volunteer, you must fill out and complete the Volunteer Application Form, available from the 4-H Leader Resources. You must also fill out the forms below:
4-H Lending Library
Lending Library Rules: Items in the Lending Library are available for all to use, making as much accessibility to them as possible. Items may be borrowed for a maximum of one week at a time. If you would like to sign it out for another week, you must contact the 4-H office to make sure someone else hasn't requested it. You may then sign it out again. If there is an item you would like but is signed out, you can be put on a waiting list and be contacted as soon as it is available. When you receive an item from the Lending Library, it is your responsibility to inventory it and report any items missing as soon as possible.
Books for: Beef, Horse, Sheep, Swine, Poultry and Rabbits.
CDs: Michigan Agriculture and You
DVDs: Oral Reasons for Horse Judging, Practice Horse Judging Halter-1, Show Pig 101, Stierwalt Style Beef Clipping, Stierwalt Style Beef Fitting and Grooming and Stierwalt Style Beef Showmanship.
Learning Lab Kits for: Beef, Dairy, Dog, Goat, Horse, Poultry, Sheep and Swine.
Scales: Digital Small Animal Scales and Portable Large Animal Scales
Tattoo Kits: Cattle and rabbits
Workbooks: Skills for Life Series - Beef, Dairy Cattle, Dairy Goat, Meat Goat, Horse, Photography, Rabbit, Sheep, Swine and Woodworking. Also "Be the "E" Entrepreneurship and Health: It's Your Choice," Citizenship-Public Adventures and Service Learning.
Local Fair Links
Enrollment Forms are available from the 4-H Leader Resources.
- Annual Summary Financial Report and Guidelines
- Civil Rights Compliance Statement
- 4-H Club Inventory Form
- 4-H Club Enrollment Summary Worksheet
- County 4-H Fundraiser Application Form
- County 4-H Fundraising Report Form
*Note: re-enrollment forms will not be handed out to leaders until the annual summary financial report, a copy of the bank statement, inventory form and a copy of minutes from one meeting is turned into the MSU Extension office.
4-H age is whatever the youth's age is on Jan. 1.
Enrollment forms are due by Dec. 1.