Undergrad Research Program
To acquire great research experience in various aspects of packaging; Skills in laboratory testing; teamwork collaboration; time management; ($17/hour and up to 10 hours/week), and a chance to enrich your resume for hunting a job!
Apply for Fall 2023 – Spring 2024 by September 25th, 2023.
Application Package Materials
- Proposal with Budget Justification
- A Recommendation Letter
Available Faculty and Projects
- Food packaging (Dr. Almenar)
- Polymer biodegradation (Dr. Auras)
- Medical packaging (Dr. Bix)
- Packaging Dynamics (Dr. Joodaky)
- Natural Packaging (Dr. Kamdem)
- Fundamental materials (Inst. Brann)
- Packaging supply chain (Dr. Mahmoudi)
- Bio-based polymer processing (Dr. Matuana)
- Sustainable packaging (Dr. Rabnawaz)
- Mass transfer (Dr. Rubino)
- Packaging design (Dr. Marshall)
- PKG Eval. using Machine Learning (Dr. Lee)
- Bio-nanocomposite/nanomaterials (Dr. Mohiuddin)
- Cellulosic Packaging (Dr. Yang)
- Flexible Packaging (Dr. Noh)
How to Apply
If you are interested in any of the projects, please contact the corresponding faculty member directly. Prepare the required documents and complete the application.