School of Packaging alumni and friends provide support in many ways. Many have realized the satisfaction provided by supporting the education, research and outreach goals of the school. As traditional funding sources continue to decline, the need for private support is greater than ever.
By investing in our students, our faculty and our spaces, we will assure that the MSU School of Packaging will continue to develop the science that will raise the bar as we continue to lead the field as the first school of packaging in the country. We will continue to educate and deliver a well-prepared workforce for the industry and the educators of tomorrow.
- School of Packaging Building Renovation
- School of Packaging Discretionary Fund
- School of Packaging Alumni Giving Fund
- School of Packaging Student Scholarship Fund
- School of Packaging Equipment wish list
Gifts may also be mailed to:
Michigan State University
300 Spartan Way
East Lansing, MI 48824-1005
Please make checks payable to "Michigan State University." On the memo line, please include the name of the fund, and if you know, also the fund allocation number (A___).
- UPDATE your contact information
- MAGAZINE: Read In the Field, featuring stories from the college.
- BECOME Spartan Loyal with an annual contribution.
- LEARN MORE: canr.msu.edu/alumniengagement.
Published on April 13, 2021
The MSU School of Packaging is celebrating the first two alumnae who have made campaign gifts to the Packaging Building Renovation.
Published on February 4, 2021
Alyxandra Hoberg, '20 packaging, is part of a team developing COVID-19 therapeutics and vaccines – something she didn’t imagine happening within the first year of her career.
Published on January 14, 2020
Packaging at MSU isn’t only about teaching students at one of the top schools of its kind in the nation. It’s also about working to help save lives.