Get Ready, Get Set, Get Going: Lesson 2DOWNLOAD
January 4, 2022 - Author: Brenda Long, Michigan State University Extension
After completing this lesson, participants will be able to:
- List important personal values for self-awareness based on their background and experiences.
- Recognize their current financial situation, including strengths and concerns.
- Describe the steps in the decision-making process.
- Identify some of the helpful resources as well as challenges that affect their financial lives.
- Define the difference between short-, medium- and long-term goals.
- State or write one personal SMART (specific, measurable, achievable or attainable, realistic or relevant, and time bound) goal.