Application Due Date: January 1, 2026
- Centennial Farm Association Scholarship: Awarded to a junior or senior, from a Centennial farm. Applications are available in 121 Agriculture Hall.
- County Farm Bureau Scholarships: Student must be a member of the Farm Bureau to qualify. See the Michigan Farm Bureau Scholarships page for more information.
- Jordan Tatter Scholarship: Award provides support to students pursuing a career in or working with the fruit and vegetable industries. Application deadline is late October.
- Michigan Agri-Business Association Scholarships: Students are eligible for these scholarships for a maximum of four semesters and must submit a new application for each semester Mich. Agri-Business Association Scholarship application are due June 1 and October 1.
- Michigan Corn Growers Association Scholarships: Two scholarships are awarded each year and are due in February. For more information, see MCGA Scholarship Program .
- Michigan Dairy Memorial and Scholarship Foundation: Available to Freshmen and Agricultural Technology students interested in the dairy industry. Applications are available in 1250 Anthony Hall and are due by April 1.
- Michigan Farm Bureau Marge Karker Scholarship: Student must be from a Farm Bureau family or have a Farm Bureau membership. Scholarship applications are due by October 1.
- Michigan Soybean Association Scholarship for ASA members, as well as the children and grandchildren of members.
- Michigan Farm and Garden Scholarships
- Michigan Association of Fairs and Exhibitions
Open to applicants that are high school seniors or currently enrolled in an institution of advanced learning such as a college, university or trade school. Applications due by November 2.
Other Opportunities for Awards and Scholarships
The state of Michigan also provides help to Michigan college students through: