The project is co-led by Monica Day, Research Administrator at the School of Planning, Design and Construction; and Dan Lord, Development Program Manager for the Michigan Department of Natural Resources’ Parks and Recreation Division. The partnership idea was generated at a Great Lakes Leadership Academy Alumni Event coffee break in October 2011 and has grown rapidly since. It is supported financially by in-kind contributions from MSU and the DNR. Travel expenses for students and faculty, as well as the cost of printing publications are supported by the DNR. For more information or to contribute to the initiative, please contact Suk-Kyung Kim at email@example.com or by call at (517) 353-9367.
Participating MSU Faculty
- Suk Kyung Kim (SPDC’s Interior Design Program).
- Pat Crawford (SPDC’s Landscape Architecture Program; and Bailey Scholars Program, College of Agriculture and Natural Resources).
- Tim Mrozowski (SPDC's Construction Management Program).
- Karen Russcher (SPDC Landscape Architecture Instructor).
- Vanessa Warren (SPDC Landscape Architecture Instructor).