Publications (View all Dr. Feng’s publications on Google Scholar sorted by year)
- Xiaodong Du, David A Hennessy, Hongli Feng, Gaurav Arora; Land Resilience and Tail Dependence among Crop Yield Distributions, American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Volume 100, Issue 3, 1 April 2018, Pages 809–828, https://doi.org/10.1093/ajae/aax082 (Full text) (Supplemental materials)
- X. Du, H. Feng, D.A. Hennessy. 2016. “Rationality of Choices in Subsidized Crop Insurance Markets.” Main Text, Supplemental Material, American Journal of Agricultural Economics, forthcoming.
- Miao, R., H. Feng, D.A. Hennessy, X. Du. 2016. “Assessing Cost-effectiveness of the Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) and Interactions between CRP and Crop Insurance.” Main Text, Supplemental Material, Land Economics. Forthcoming.
- X. Du, D.A. Hennessy, H. Feng. “A Natural Resource Theory of U.S. Crop Insurance Contract Choice.” American Journal of Agricultural Economics. first published online August 7, 2013 doi:10.1093/ajae/aat057.
- Miao, Ruiqing, D.A. Hennessy, and Hongli Feng. “Sodbusting, Crop Insurance and Sunk Conversion Costs.” Land Economics, 90(4, 2014):601-622.
- H. Feng, D.A. Hennessy, and R. Miao. 2013. “The Effects of Government Payments on Cropland Acreage, CRP Enrollment, and Grassland Conversion in the Dakotas.” American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 95(2):412-418, doi:10.1093/ajae/aas112.2
- H. Feng and B. Babcock. “Impacts of Ethanol on Planted Acreage in Market Equilibrium.” American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2010, 92(3): 789-802, published ahead of print April 8, 2010, doi:10.1093/ajae/aaq023.
- H. Feng and C. Hart. “Willingness to Pay for Surplus Sugar under the U.S. Sugar-to-Ethanol Program.” Contemporary Economic Policy, Published online December 23 2009, DOI: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2009.00189.x.
- H. Feng. “Green Payments and Dual Policy Goals.” Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, November 2007, 54 (3): 323-335
- H. Feng, L.A. Kurkalova, C.L. Kling, and P.W. Gassman. “The Tradeoff of Conservation on Working Land versus Land Retirement.” Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 52 (2006) 600–614.
- H. Feng. “The Dynamics of Carbon Sequestration and Alternative Carbon Accounting, with an Application to the Upper Mississippi River Basin.” Ecological Economics, vol. 54, No. 1, July 2005: 23-35.
- H. Feng, J. Zhao, and C.L. Kling. “The Time Path and Implementation of Carbon Sequestration.” American Journal of Agricultural Economics, vol. 84 No. 1, February 2002: 134-149.