Ready to apply to the Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics? Visit the MSU Office of Admissions website.
The College of Agriculture & Natural Resources maintains a list of study abroad programs. To find more options, access the MSU International Studies and Programs Office of Study Abroad website, and select by inputting preferences into drop-down boxes.
For specific study abroad advising, visit the Office for Education Abroad's page for Agribusiness Management students and Environmental Economics and Management students.
The Department Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics has an academic advising office for undergraduate students majoring in ABM, EEM, or FIM or pursuing a minor in ABM, EE, or FIM. Our academic advisor is available to meet with students to discuss advising issues and personal concerns. Our Advisor can assist students by providing a variety of services:
- Curriculum and schedule planning, add/drops
- Monitoring academic progress toward graduation
- Providing information on University, College, and Departmental policies, procedures, resources, and opportunities
- Integrative Studies, Transfer Credits, Scholarships, Internship Credits, Overseas Studies, Student Clubs, Learning Resources, Careers
- Providing advising and resources for academic difficulty issues
- The following general links may be of use to students across all of our majors and specializations.
- More specialized links are found under "career exploration" in the navigation bar at left.
Job Listing Services
- MSU Career Services Network
- AAEA Employment Service
- Ag Links
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- United Nations Human Resource Management target="_blank">
- JobBank USA
- Nation Job
- USA Jobs
This page is maintained by Ellen Schueller email@example.com