annual economic impact of Michigan livestock industry, including dairy, according to MDARD
return for every $1 of research investment in animal agriculture
in support of M-AAA's 2019 research and outreach initiatives
The 2018 M-AAA Legislative Summary details some of the recent research and extension projects that received funding from the Michigan Alliance for Animal Agriculture.
M-AAA is proud to partner with the following industry organizations:
- Michigan Allied Poultry Industries
- Michigan Cattlemen’s Association
- Michigan Farm Bureau
- Michigan Horse Industry
- Michigan Meat Association
- Michigan Milk Producers Association
- Michigan Pork Producers
- Michigan Sheep Producers Association
- Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development
- Michigan Soybean Promotion Committee (Associate Member)
Published on February 1, 2019
Adam Lock, an associate professor in the MSU Department of Animal Science, is working to help dairy producers increase the value of their product amidst currently suppressed milk prices.
Michigan Alliance for Animal Agriculture to address industry research and outreach needs with $2.6 million in 2019
Published on January 7, 2019
The Michigan Alliance for Animal Agriculture (M-AAA) will invest $2.6 million in 2019 to support research and outreach that directly benefits the animal agriculture industries.