M-AAA FY2021 Request for Proposals
The M-AAA is requesting proposals for research and extension projects that will enhance Michigan animal agriculture. The M-AAA is a partnership between Michigan animal agriculture and allied industries, the Michigan State University College of Agriculture and Natural Resources, MSU College of Veterinary Medicine, MSU AgBioResearch, MSU Extension and the Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development focused on advancement of the Michigan animal agriculture economy.
The M-AAA is proud to partner with the following industry organizations:
- Michigan Allied Poultry Industries
- Michigan Cattlemen’s Association
- Michigan Farm Bureau
- Michigan Horse Industry
- Michigan Meat Association
- Michigan Milk Producers Association
- Michigan Pork Producers
- Michigan Sheep Producers Association
- Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development
- Michigan Soybean Promotion Committee (Associate Member)
Published on October 6, 2021
Infrastructure upgrades expand research capabilities, teaching opportunities
Published on June 4, 2021
The Michigan Alliance for Animal Agriculture has received $3 million in new funding for 25 research and outreach projects, as well as infrastructure upgrades.
Published on June 2, 2021
Taking on a seemingly intransient disease can be a winning battle with new tools provided through grants from the Michigan Alliance for Animal Agriculture.