The Michigan Farm to Early Care and Education Network is a collaboration of organizations across Michigan who are working to change the plate for Michigan's children.
Our vision is to see children ages 0-5 in Michigan early care and education settings growing, choosing, and eating nutritious, local food.
Advisory Committee Organizations
- Battle Creek Shared Services Alliance
- Keep Growing Detroit
- Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development
- Michigan Department of Education
- Michigan Department of Health and Human Services
- Michigan League for Public Policy
- Michigan Public Health Institute
- Michigan State University Center for Regional Food Systems
- Michigan State University Extension
- National Kidney Foundation of Michigan