The one-day conference features an exciting agenda including:
- Leading industry featured speaker presentation
- Concurrent, interactive educational classes offered in three time slots on topics including business development, food safety and nutrition, regulatory compliance and reaching the right customer markets.
- Direct access to MSU Product Center team members and Innovation Counselors
Past featured speakers have included Michigan entrepreneurs Howdy Holmes, Chief Executive Officer and President of Chelsea Milling (Jiffy Mixes); Bob Fish, CEO and Co-Founder of Biggby Coffee; Mike Busley, Owner of Grand Traverse Pie Company; and Jack Aronson, Founder of Garden Fresh Gourmet.
Educational sessions are led by MSU Extension and MSU faculty and staff, leading retailers, state regulators and entrepreneurs.
Conference attendees have the opportunity to meet and interact with educational speakers and retail buyer presenters during the day.
Your conference registration includes:
- Featured speaker address attendance
- Continental breakfast and lunch
- Attendance of three concurrent educational sessions
- Digital copies of all presentations and reference materials
- Admission to the Marketplace Trade Show