Euihark Lee, PhD
Dr. Lee's recent research has been focused on several key areas. Firstly, he is dedicated to improving the efficiency of engineering designs in the packaging field. This entails finding ways to optimize designs and reduce resource usage while simultaneously enhancing functionality.
Another significant aspect of Dr. Lee's research is the development of numerical analysis methods tailored specifically for packaging systems. These methods aim to streamline the design process and improve overall efficiency in packaging design.
Moreover, Dr. Lee has been actively exploring the implementation of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in packaging design and evaluation. By leveraging AI techniques, he aims to enhance the accuracy, speed, and automation of the design process while ensuring optimal performance and resource utilization.
Overall, Dr. Euihark Lee's recent research endeavors encompass a range of topics, including efficiency improvement in engineering designs, numerical analysis methods for packaging systems, and the integration of Artificial Intelligence in packaging design and evaluation.
- Assistant Professor, School of Packaging, Michigan State University (2019 - current)
- Assistant Teaching Professor, Packaging Engineering Program, Rutgers The State University of New Jersey, 2015 - 2019
- Research Associate, Packaging Engineering Program, Rutgers The State University of New Jersey, 2012 - 2015
- Ph.D. in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, NJ, 2011
- M.S. in Mechanical Engineering, Kyunggi University, Republic of Korea, 2006
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, Kyunggi University, Republic of Korea 2000
CANR honors Lee and Nubani as 2023 Global Scholars in Education
Published on April 14, 2023