Alexandra Kravchenko, Ph.D.
- STT 464 - Statistical for Biologists
- STT 814 - Advanced Statistics for Biologists
Selected Recent Publications:
- Kravchenko, A.N.. A.K. Guber, B. S. Rasavi, J. Koestel, M.Y. Quigley, G. P. Robertson, and Y. Kuzyakov. 2019. Microbial spatial footprint as a driver of soil carbon stabilization. Nature Communications doi.org/10.1038/s41467-019-11057-4.
- Kravchenko, A.N., W. Otten, P. Garnier, V. Pot, P.C. Baveye 2019. Soil aggregates as biogeochemical reactors: Not a way forward in the research on soil–atmosphere exchange of greenhouse gases. Letter to the editor Global Change Biology DOI: 10.1111/gcb.14640
- Baveye, P.C., W. Otten, A. Kravchenko, M. Balseiro Romero, É. Beckers, M. Chalhoub, C. Darnault, T. Eickhorst, P. Garnier, S. Hapca, O. Monga, C. Müller, N. Nunan, V. Pot, S. Schlüter, H. Schmidt, H.-J. Vogel. 2018. Emergent properties of microbial activity in heterogeneous soil microenvironments: Different research approaches are slowly converging, yet major challenges remain. Frontiers in Microbiology, for special topic Elucidating Microbial Processes in Soils and Sediments: Microscale Measurements and Modeling. doi.org/10.3389/fmicb.2018.01929
- Toosi, E.R., A.N. Kravchenko, A.K. Guber, M.L. Rivers. 2017. Pore characteristics regulate priming and fate of carbon from plant residue. Soil Biology and Biochem. 113:219-230.
- Kravchenko, A.N, E. R. Toosi, A.K. Guber, N. E. Ostrom, J. Yu, K. Azeem, M. L. Rivers, and G. P. Robertson. 2017. Hotspots of soil N2O emission enhanced through water absorption by plant residue. Nature Geoscience doi:10.1038/ngeo2963.
- Kravchenko, A.N., S.S. Snapp, and G. P. Robertson. 2017. Field-scale experiments reveal persistent yield gaps in low-input and organic cropping systems. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences doi:10.1073/pnas.1612311114.
- Kravchenko, A.N. and A.K. Guber. 2017. Soil pores and their contributions to soil carbon processes. Geoderma doi:10.1016/j.geoderma.2016.06.027
- Kravchenko, A.N., W. C. Negassa, A. K. Guber, and M.L. Rivers. 2015. Protection of soil carbon within macro-aggregates depends on intra-aggregate pore characteristics. Scientific Reports 5 doi:10.1038/srep16261.
Published on July 18, 2022
Published on July 21, 2020
Published on May 20, 2020
Published on July 22, 2019
Published on January 19, 2017
Published on July 24, 2015
Published on April 24, 2015
Published on October 29, 2014
Published on February 26, 2013