Every sample must be accompanied by a completed submission form. Please place the form in a separated resealable bag to prevent it from getting damp or soiled.
- General Sample Submission Form for plant health analyses and plant or arthropod (insect, spider, tick, etc.) identification.
- Nematode analysis:
- Standard Nematode Submission Form for soil samples from the general public.
- Research Nematode Analysis Form for soil samples from Michigan State University's research plots.
- MSPC Soybean Cyst Nematode Submission Form (Michigan soybean growers only) - Please be sure to fill out all fields above the dotted line on the MSPC form. It is important that we have the correct contact information to report results. If you desire specific recommendations regarding variety selection, indicate the SCN source of resistance in the last plated variety.
- Herbicide Resistance Submission Form for weed seed samples.