- Adult immunizations (19+ years)
- Family practice immunizations (lifespan)
- Health care personnel recommendations
- Influenza immunizations
- OBGYN immunizations
- Pediatric immunizations (birth - 18 years)
- HPV immunizations
- Building confidence with vaccine-hesitant patients
The PPEPI program relies on expert physician trainers to complete each of the lectures. These trainers are a very dedicated group of individuals who strive for improved immunization rates throughout Michigan.
For the latest provider information on Michigan immunizations, please visit the following site: www.michigan.gov/immunize.
For more information, please contact:
Physician Peer Education Program on Immunization
Published on January 23, 2015
It’s not too late to still get a flu shot. Flu season typically runs from October until February, but influenza can be contracted at any time of the year.
Published on November 22, 2013
Staying healthy in college.
Published on February 10, 2011