- Adult immunizations (19+ years)
- Family practice immunizations (lifespan)
- Health care personnel recommendations
- Influenza immunizations
- OBGYN immunizations
- Pediatric immunizations (birth - 18 years)
- HPV immunizations
- Building Confidence With Vaccine Hesitant Patients
The PPEPI program relies on expert physician trainers to complete each of the lectures. These trainers are a very dedicated group of individuals who strive for improved immunization rates throughout Michigan.
For the latest provider information on Michigan Immunizations, please visit the following site: www.michigan.gov/immunize.
For more information please contact:
Physician Peer Education Program on Immunization
Published on January 23, 2015
It’s not too late to still get a flu shot. Flu season typically runs from October until February, but influenza can be contracted at any time of the year.