RFPs and Forms
Each year, the Project GREEEN Directors’ Action Team (DAT) announces a request for proposals (RFP) to researchers interested in funding new projects and for existing projects that are eligible for continued funding. All proposals must address critical needs of Michigan’s plant industries.
- Visit our database for proposal submissions to access all pertinent information related to submitting proposals.
- Proposals and letters of support must be submitted through the Project GREEEN database by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, Jan. 11, 2021.
- Guidelines and Frequently Asked Questions.
- Plant-agriculture commodity group priorities are found on the Michigan Plant-Agriculture Industry Priorities page
- Plant-agriculture commodity group RFPs are found on the Agricultural Commodity Group RFPs page.