Korea Summer Inbound Exchange
March 7, 2017
HOSTING PERIOD: July 21 to August 20, 2018
- 12-18 years old or adult chaperones
- Youth have limited English language skills, and host families should be prepared to communicate imaginatively
HOST FAMILY REQUIREMENTS
- You must have a child of the same gender and within 3 years of the hosted youth
- Families without children of the appropriate age may host an adult chaperone
- No special activities need to be planned, these youth want to experience American culture, make new friends, and improve their English by staying with your family
- Volunteer to participate in the program
- You don’t need to be involved with 4-H to host
For more information, visit http://www.states4Hexchange.org/ or contact your state coordinator, D’Ann Rohrer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 231-845-3361.
Please note: Host family selection is dependent on completion of an application and screening process as well as student availability and personality compatibility.