MSU Extension 4-H Volunteer Guide to Re-EnrollmentDOWNLOAD FILE
May 20, 2021 - Author: Michigan State University Extension
- Login to the MSU Extension Volunteer Central dashboard. If you are unsure of your login credentials, ask your local 4-H professional for assistance.
- On the Annual Dashboard tab, verify your Acknowledgements and Background status.
- If complete, move to the next item.
- If incomplete, click on “please complete” and follow the prompts to complete the background check authorization and acknowledge the MSU Extension Volunteer Code of Conduct, Media/ Medical Release and Novel Coronavirus/COVID19 Addendum.
- Login/create an account in 4-H Online. Contact your local 4-H professional if you need assistance with usernames or passwords.
- Enroll for the current 4-H year. 4-H program years are September 1 to August 31.
- Key steps in 4-H Online:
- Select Volunteer Type: Club volunteer
- Select a Unit/Club:
- Select a Project:
- Continue through the enrollment process and click on submit. Once submitted, your screen will say “Volunteer - Awaiting Review.”
- For additional information, please view the 4-H Online 2.0 Family Guide.
VERIFY VOLUNTEER STATUS
- Prior to starting your volunteer service for this 4-H program year, please speak with your local 4-H program coordinator to confirm these re-enrollment processes were completed and approved.