MSU Water Page
May 28, 2015 - Author: R. N. Calhoun
Pertinent Resources and Links:
The following links include material that was referenced by the committee or was deemed relevant for supporting recommendations included in the BMP document.
- Irrigation Association of America
- Water Right - from The Lawn Institute
- Center for Irrigation Technology
- Michigan Nursery and Landscape Association
- Michigan Turfgrass Association
- Project EverGreen
- Turfgrass Producers International
- Michigan Ag Weather Network
- Institute for Water Research at MSU
- Michigan Green Industry Association
- American Nursery & Landscape Assoc.
- Professional Landcare Network
- Turfgrass Information Center
- Michigan Turfgrass Environmental Stewardship Program
- Non-Agricultural Irrigation Best Management Practices Recommended Guidelines for Efficient Use and Conservation of Ornamental Landscape and Turf Irrigation Water in the Great Lakes Region
- Turfgrass Irrigation Module The MTESP team is pleased to announce the release of the newest stewardship module. This module is based on the 2005 Non-Ag Irrigation Best Management Practices, adapted for turfgrass managers and formatted into an easy-to-use check list. This module will help you assess your irrigation system and practices and prioritize an action plan.