European Foulbrood Office Hours Webinar
November 9, 2023
Learn about the honey bee bacterial disease European foulbrood. Designed for beekeepers to identify and manage this disease.
Michigan State University honey bee disease experts cover information on the honey bee disease European foulbrood (EFB). Dr. Meghan Milbrath and Dr. Peter Fowler give a brief overview on how to recognize signs of this disease, perform diagnostic tests, and provide recommendations on what to do if you find it in your bee yard. They highlight some recent research and give plenty of time for examples and questions.
- Ask Extension
- Michigan Pollinator Initiative website
- MSU Extension Pollinators & Pollination website
- Michigan State University Beekeeping YouTube channel
- Is Beekeeping Right for Me? online course
- MSU Extension pollinator & pollination events
- Sign up for MSU Extension's "Pollinators and Pollination" news digest