Butterflies in the Garden
We are planning on Butterflies in the Garden to be all in person this year. Teachers, if you would like to schedule a field trip contact Jessica at: email@example.com.
Butterflies in the Garden will be open to the public on weekends only starting the weekend of April 15 and ending April 30. Weekend hours are 10-4 pm.
Virtual Butterflies in the Garden Tour
Can't make it to the Butterfly Garden this year? Then check out our Virtual Tour
Try out some Butterfly Crafts
- Miss Jessica has put together a bunch of great ideas for Butterfly Crafts. You are sure to have some fun doing these crafts!
- Click here to get to the crafts page.
- Tell us what craft you tried in the Butterfly Knowledge Quiz below.
Butterfly Plants / Butterfly Garden
- Look for these plants that you can add to your Butterfly Garden.
Our Butterfly Plants
- These are the Butterfly Plants that are growing in the Outdoor Butterfly Garden
- Butterfly Bush
- Links to more Butterfly Plant information
Create your Butterfly Garden
- After looking at the plant information above, make plans to plant your own Butterfly Plants or Butterfly Garden.
- Tell us what plant(s) you would like to plant in the Butterfly Knowledge Quiz below.
Become a butterfly
- Download one (or more) of our butterfly outlines
- Make sure you have a photo of yourself. If you don't, then take a minute to take one.
- Open your image in a photo editing program and delete the background or make it transparent. You will have to find instructions on how to do this online.
- Open the butterfly outline in the photo editing program
- Add (insert) your image on the butterfly outline image (You may have to resize and rotate your image so that it fits).
- Save your new butterfly image and enjoy!