- Spring Make & Take
- Is scheduled for Saturday, March 14, 2020. For more information, see our Spring Program page.
- Spring Plant Sale
- Will be Friday May 15, 2020 for 2020 Garden Members and Saturday, May 16, 2020 for the public. Check back in February for more information!
- Garden Day
- Will be Saturday, August 1, 2020. Check back in late spring for more information
- Houseplant and Succulent Sale
- Will be Thursday, November 5, 2020 from 9:00am to 4:00pm.
Information About the Gardens
- Visit our About Page for more information about our gardens
- Check out our Visitors Page for how to visit our gardens
DID YOU KNOW?
Published on December 6, 2019
MSU alumna Yvonne Wilson made her first gift to the university more than three decades ago. Though modest, the contribution laid the foundation for more than $1.5 million of giving to MSU throughout her lifetime.
Published on October 29, 2018
The Monet Bridge in the Michigan 4-H Children's Garden was replaced and built using lumber from trees from the Michigan State University campus through the MSU Shadows Program of the Sustainable Wood Recovery Initiative (SWRI).