The Pizza Garden is shaped like a giant (6 foot across) pizza with a piece cut out of it. In this garden we grow the plants that make your pizza. The cement "crust" is rounded like a pizza crust and has imprints of many of the plants that are in the garden.
Look for these plants in the Pizza Garden
- Wheat - to make the crust for your pizza.
- Tomato - to make pizza sauce and sometimes to put on top of your pizza. Look for ripe tomatoes.
- Pepper - a topping for your pizza. Look for ripe peppers.
- Basil - used in pizza sauce and often added as a pizza topping. Rub the basil leaves and smell them.
- Oregano - used in pizza sauce. Rub your hand through the leaves and smell.... smells like pizza!
- Chives - used in pizza sauce and as a pizza topping.