AutumnFest: The college’s official reunion!
Join friends, family and fellow Spartans for a day filled with food, fun and MSU football! Reconnect with other alumni, faculty and staff while enjoying great food and learning about your department’s current research, teaching and outreach!
You’ll see and hear how students, faculty members and alumni of the MSU College of Agriculture and Natural Resources (CANR) are addressing current and emerging issues related to food, energy and the environment.
AutumnFest is continuing to change this year to give you more time to chat with old friends, network with supporters from Michigan’s agricultural and natural resources industries, and engage in activities throughout the pavilion. Like last year, there will not be a raffle or auction, however we ask that you consider making a gift to the MSU fund of your choice and become a member of the Spartan Loyal annual giving program.
- Experience each of our departments (and campus) in a new way.
- Talk with members of CANR departments and student clubs.
- Sample terrific Michigan products.
- Enjoy indoor, heated tailgating.
- Delight in activities for the young and young at heart.
- Eat great food.
- Adult meal tickets are $25 each for registrants, $30 at the door.
- Student meal tickets (ages 6-21) are $10 each, $15 at the door.
- Children ages 5 and under are free.
To purchase football tickets, visit msuspartans.com.
Each fall, CANR alumni and friends are invited back to campus for AutumnFest, a tailgate-type event, held prior to a football game.
When: November 9, 2019 at 12:30 p.m.
Starts 3 hours before the kickoff of the MSU vs. Illinois football game.
Where: MSU Pavilion for Agriculture and Livestock Education.
4301 Farm Lane, Lansing, MI 48910
Published on September 2, 2019
Join friends, family and fellow Spartans for AutumnFest 2019, slated for Nov. 9, beginning 3 hours before the kickoff of the Michigan State University (MSU) vs. Illinois football game.