Amanda Lorenz-Reaves advises all undergraduate students in our undergraduate degree program. She is happy to respond via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 517-355-4061.
Graduate degree advising
Graduate students work primarily with their major professor for their advising needs. Questions on policies and procedures regarding graduate degree programs can be directed to Dr. Anthony Cognato, Entomology's Graduate Program Director, or Heather Lenartson-Kluge, Entomology's Graduate/Undergraduate Secretary.
Graduate Program Director
Dr. Anthony Cognato
- Student handbook: Guide to Graduate Study
- Financial aid
- Housing tuition, fees and calculator
- Graduate and Undergraduate Entomology Student Society (GUESS)
- Time sheets for student employees:
- Computer support (College of Natural Sciences) - Submit a ticket for department computer questions or problems
- News or photos to share with the Department: send to Joy Landis, email@example.com
- Entomological Society of America
- MSU Entomology supports cultivating a safe and inclusive campus community that is free of sex discrimination, sexual harassment, and sexual violence. For resources, making a report or to understand policies, see the MSU Title IX website.