Click on the links below to jump down to a certain part of this page for easy navigation.
Classification of insect orders
Computers and technology services
Contact ANR Technology Services for setup or repairs related to computers and digital devices.
Department forms and letterhead
Here are a few reminders regarding time sheets:
- Timesheets are due on the listed due date by 5 p.m. Timesheets turned in late will be processed in the following pay period.
- Students and Temporary Employees must have their time accounted for and recorded accurately.
- Timesheets must be signed in ink; electronic and pencil signatures will not be accepted.
- Any time beyond 40 hours per week must be paid at time and a half. Banking hours to avoid overtime pay is unallowed. Students can only work 29 hours per week while classes are in session.
- Please make sure students and temps are recording their correct accounts and sub-accounts on time sheets. Timesheets without an account number listed will not be accepted.
- Minutes need to be converted to the tenths when recording total minutes worked per day. Minutes to tenths conversion sheet.
- Contact Kayley Cusack (firstname.lastname@example.org) for student employment questions and Katie Steinman (email@example.com) for temporary employment questions.
Entomology Extension Contacts by Area
Grant proposal preparation
Visit the Lab Safety page for a list of hazard labels and more information about lab safety.
Logos, branding and communications
Entomology's Joy Landis can answer questions and help you connect with communicators at college and university (CABS) level.
Promotion and tenure
RCR - Responsible Conduct of Research
- MSU Graduate School’s resources for teaching responsible conduct of research, scholarship, and creative activities.
- RCR PowerPoint presentations on each of the federal Office of Research Integrity topics—with explanatory notes—that can be used as assigned readings and as foundational material for guided discussions.
Reserve space with these links to calendars:
Seminars and faculty meetings
- Fall 2017 Seminar Series
- Faculty meetings are held the third Friday of the month, 10 a.m.-12:00 p.m. in the Gordon Guyer Conference Room, 244 Natural Science, unless otherwise noted.
- 2017 dates: Sept. 15, Oct. 20, Nov. 17, Dec. 15
- 2018 dates: Jan. 19, Feb. 16, March 16, April 20, May 18
Technical staff employee excellence forms
Title IX – sex discrimination, sexual harassment and violence
- MSU Entomology supports cultivating a safe and inclusive campus community that is free of sex discrimination, sexual harassment and sexual violence. For resources, making a report or to understand policies, see the MSU Title IX website.