Entomology Clerical-Technical Employee Time SheetDOWNLOAD FILE
March 22, 2021
Here are a few reminders regarding time sheets:
- Time sheets are due on the listed due date by 5 p.m. Time sheets turned in late will be processed in the following pay period.
- Students and Temporary Employees must have their time accounted for and recorded accurately.
- Time sheets must be signed in ink; electronic and pencil signatures will not be accepted.
- Any time beyond 40 hours per week must be paid at time and a half. Banking hours to avoid overtime pay is unallowed. Students can only work 29 hours per week while classes are in session.
- Please make sure students and temps are recording their correct accounts and sub-accounts on time sheets. Time sheets without an account number listed will not be accepted.
- Minutes need to be converted to the tenths when recording total minutes worked per day. Minutes to tenths conversion sheet.
- Contact Renee Graff (email@example.com) for student employment questions and Kelsea Logan (firstname.lastname@example.org) for temporary employment questions.