Chronic Pain PATH (Personal Actions Toward Health)
October 11, 2023 9:30AM - 11:30AM
Contact: Abigail Cudney, firstname.lastname@example.org; Georgina Guzman, email@example.com
Chronic Pain PATH (Personal Action Toward Health) Series
Wednesdays, Oct. 11, 2023 - Nov. 22, 2023
9:30 - 11:30 a.m. ET
Online via Zoom
Chronic Pain PATH is a FREE seven-week, self-management online workshop designed for people living with chronic pain. Family members, friends, and caregivers are also encouraged to attend. This program is open to Michigan residents only. *Please also note: The October 11 session will be a 30-minute introductory overview of the program which gives you the opportunity to ask questions and troubleshoot Zoom. Subsequent sessions will follow weekly on Wednesdays and meet for 2 hours. By registering for this workshop, you are agreeing to attend all sessions to the best of your ability.
You will learn tools to:
- Work with health care providers.
- Manage symptoms such as pain, fatigue, difficult emotions, sleep problems, depression.
- Make lifestyle changes such as healthy eating and physical activity.
- Set goals and accomplish them.
Benefits of participating:
- Sharing with others who understand.
- Taking ownership of your pain.
- Knowing you are not alone.
- Having your voice heard.