Fruit and Vegetable Crop Management
Fruit & Vegetable Crop Management at the MSU Institute of Agricultural Technology
- Fruit and Vegetable Crop Management at Southwestern Michigan College
- Fruit and Vegetable Crop Management at Northwestern Michigan College
- Fruit and Vegetable Crop Management at West Shore Community College
- Fruit and Vegetable Crop Management at Wayne Country Community College District
The Fruit and Vegetable Crop Management program provides students an opportunity to apply practical knowledge and training on the selection, use, and management of fruit and vegetable crops. The program combines classroom instruction and theory with practical experience gained through field laboratories and a professional internship. Graduates of the program are prepared for careers in the fruit and vegetable industry.
For more information about this program and other certificate programs offered by the Department of Horticulture.
To see a list of required courses for this certificate program in the MSU Academic Program Catalog Fruit and Vegetable Crop Management.
Careers in Fruit and Vegetable Crop Management
Graduates will find employment as owners, technicians, managers, and sales professionals in a variety of horticultural crop industries, including:
- Equipment sales and service
- Commercial Fruit and Vegetable Production
- Crop production and management services
- Irrigation systems
This certificate program is available at the following community college partner locations:
Downriver - Wayne County Community College District
Dowagiac - Southwestern Michigan College
Muskegon - Muskegon Community College
Scottville - West Shore Community College
Traverse City - Northwestern Michigan College
Apply for Admission
Your next step is to apply for admission to the Institute of Agricultural Technology. Click here to go to the IAT apply page - APPLY NOW!