Learn More About the Master Gardener Program:
- For information about upcoming Master Gardener classes: http://www.canr.msu.edu/master_gardener_volunteer_program/join-us/upcoming-extension-master-gardener-trainings
- Visit Kalamazoo County Master Gardeners on Facebook
- Michigan Master Gardener Volunteer Program - get more information at https://www.canr.msu.edu/master_gardener_volunteer_program/
- Volunteer Management System (VMS) for Master Gardeners to enter their hours, learn about upcoming programs and events, share photos and stay in touch with other Master Gardeners.
- Master Gardener Program Coordinator: Christopher Imler, email@example.com , 269.779.8750
- Master Gardener Program Interim Coordinator: Wrifton Graham, GrahamW9@msu.edu
Master Gardener Support:
If your non-profit organization would like the assistance of Extension Master Gardener volunteers, please download this form, Project_request-community.pdf.
Donations are welcomed to offset operating costs for the Kalamazoo County Master Gardener Program. You may download this form, Donation forms or contact : Christopher Imler, firstname.lastname@example.org, 269.779.8750 or Wrifton Graham, GrahamW9@msu.edu, for more information.
Digging Deeper - Gardening Information
- Gardening in Michigan website
- The Garden Professors Blog
- eXtension Master Gardener Blog
- Order a MSU Soil Test Kit
- Michigan Fresh
Michigan Master Gardener Association:
- Website: www.michiganmastergardeners.org
- Facebook: Michigan Master Gardener Association, Inc.
- Email: Michiganmastergardenerassn@gmail.com
- Have a gardening question? Contact the Master Gardener Helpline email@example.com, or at 888-678-3464 for answers.