Learn More About the Master Gardener Program:
- Fall Gathering of Master Gardeners will be held November 3 from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. in Room A of the Kalamazoo Expo Center (2500 Lake Street). Free of charge.
- Visit Kalamazoo County Master Gardeners on Facebook
- Michigan Master Gardener Volunteer Program - get more information at https:\\mg.msue.msu.edu
- Volunteer Management System (VMS) for Master Gardeners to enter their hours, learn about upcoming programs and events, share photos and stay in touch with other Master Gardeners.
- Master Gardener Program Coordinator: Linda Whitlock, 269.383-8815 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Master Gardener Support:
If your non-profit organization would like the assistance of Extension Master Gardener volunteers, please download this form, Project_request-community.pdf.
Donations are welcomed to offset operating costs for the Kalamazoo County Master Gardener Program. You may download this form,Donation forms or contact Linda Whitlock, Coordinator, for more information at 269 383-8815 or at email@example.com.
Kalamazoo Master Gardener Association (KCMGA)
The Kalamazoo County Master Gardener Association (KCMGA) is a group of certified Master Gardeners who meet throughout the year for community service, education and social networking. The KCMGA sponsors summer garden walks in the community showcasing a variety of gardens and sponsors a bus trip each summer that is open to members and the public.
2018 General Membership Meeting Dates:
Membership meetings will be held on the third Monday of January, March, May, September, October and November. Speaker program begins at 7:00 p.m. followed by networking and a business meeting.
Board of Directors
President: Flo Friender 329-3275 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President (Programs): Patti Pittman 366-4554 or email@example.com
Secretary: Julie Simonds 269-370-7885 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer: Shawn Willis 720-5712 or email@example.com
Membership: Kathy Bielecki 352-5924 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Newsletter: Bob & Miriam Bauserman 353-3280 or email@example.com
Directors: Renee Healy 269-330-7564 firstname.lastname@example.org, Arleigh Smyrnois 375-8267 or email@example.com Program Coordinator: Linda Whitlock, 383-8815 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Michigan Master Gardener Association:
- Website: www.michiganmastergardeners.org
- Facebook: Michigan Master Gardener Association, Inc.
- Email: Michiganmastergardenerassn@gmail.com
Digging Deeper - Gardening Information
- Gardening in Michigan website
- The Garden Professors Blog
- eXtension Master Gardener Blog
- MSU Soil Test Kit
- Michigan Fresh
Have a gardening question? Contact the Master Gardener Helpline at 269-384-8056, email@example.com, or at 888-678-3464 for answers.