Learn More About the Master Gardener Program:
- For information about upcoming Master Gardener classes: http://www.canr.msu.edu/master_gardener_volunteer_program/join-us/upcoming-extension-master-gardener-trainings
- Visit Kalamazoo County Master Gardeners on Facebook
- Michigan Master Gardener Volunteer Program - get more information at https://www.canr.msu.edu/master_gardener_volunteer_program/
- Volunteer Management System (VMS) for Master Gardeners to enter their hours, learn about upcoming programs and events, share photos and stay in touch with other Master Gardeners.
- Master Gardener Program Interim Coordinator: Wrifton Graham, GrahamW9@msu.edu
Master Gardener Support:
If your non-profit organization would like the assistance of Extension Master Gardener volunteers, please download this form, Project_request-community.pdf.
Donations are welcomed to offset operating costs for the Kalamazoo County Master Gardener Program. You may download this form,Donation forms or contact Wrifton Graham, Interim Coordinator, for more information at GrahamW9@msu.edu
Kalamazoo Master Gardener Association (KCMGA)
The Kalamazoo County Master Gardener Association (KCMGA) is a group of certified Master Gardeners who meet throughout the year for community service, education and social networking. The KCMGA sponsors summer garden walks in the community showcasing a variety of gardens and sponsors a bus trip each summer that is open to members and the public.
2020 General Membership Meeting Dates:
Membership meetings will be held on the third Monday of January, March, September, October and November. Speaker program begins at 7:00 p.m. followed by networking and a business meeting. A potluck is held beginning at 6:30 pm in September.
Board of Directors:
President: Flo Friender - 329-3275 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Finance Committee Chair: Renee Healy 330-7564 or email@example.com
Director at Large: Arleigh Smyrnios 329-9379 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Interim Program Coordinator: Wrifton Graham, 383-8815 or GrahamW9@msu.edu
Michigan Master Gardener Association:
- Website: www.michiganmastergardeners.org
- Facebook: Michigan Master Gardener Association, Inc.
- Email: Michiganmastergardenerassn@gmail.com
Digging Deeper - Gardening Information
- Gardening in Michigan website
- The Garden Professors Blog
- eXtension Master Gardener Blog
- Order a MSU Soil Test Kit
- Michigan Fresh
Have a gardening question? Contact the Master Gardener Helpline email@example.com, or at 888-678-3464 for answers.