Learn More About the Extension Master Gardener Program:
- For information about upcoming Master Gardener classes: http://www.canr.msu.edu/master_gardener_volunteer_program/join-us/upcoming-extension-master-gardener-trainings
- Visit Southwest MI Extension Master Gardeners on Facebook
- MSU Extension Master Gardener Program - get more information on our Southwest MI EMG Resources page by clicking on the "V" on this page (look a little to the right and up) and at https://www.canr.msu.edu/master_gardener_volunteer_program/
- Extension Master Gardener support staff Julie Ford email@example.com 269-383-8830
- Extension Master Gardener Program coordinator: Wrifton Graham, firstname.lastname@example.org 269-383-8815
- Consumer and Veterans Horticulture educator: Christopher Imler, email@example.com 269-779-8750
Master Gardener Support:
If your non-profit organization would like the assistance of Extension Master Gardener volunteers, please download this form, Project_request-community.pdf.
The Extension Master Gardener Program welcomes monetary donations to help with programming. For online gifts, go to: https://givingto.msu.edu/gift/?sid=12684.
Digging Deeper - Gardening Information
- Gardening in Michigan website
- The Garden Professors Blog
- Order an MSU Extension Soil Test Kit
- Michigan Fresh
- Have a gardening question? Contact the MSU Extension Lawn and Garden Hotline at 888-678-3464 or submit your question to MSU Extension Ask Extension.