Need help now?

People often don’t get the help they need simply because they don’t know where to begin. If you are dealing with thoughts of depression or anxiety talk to your primary care physician and ask about available mental health services. If you don’t have a doctor, here are some resources you can use and services you can reach out to.

911 for an Emergency

If the situation is potentially life-threatening, get immediate emergency assistance by dialing 9-1-1.

Farm Stress Teletherapy Program

MSU Extension has partnered with Pine Rest Mental Health Services to connect farmers experiencing stress to teletherapy options with therapists and counselors who understand agriculture and farm life. Find out more today.

Suicide Prevention Resources

Michigan Resources

If you are experiencing symptoms of depression or have suicidal thoughts, reach out for help:

Contact Us