Each year, the IR-4 Project holds multiple events, trainings, and workshops across the country, in person and virtually. See below for a list of current and recent events, or visit IR-4 Events & Training.
ENVIRONMENTAL HORTICULTURE (EHC) WORKSHOP
October 10-12, 2023 | Little Rock, AR (virtual option available)
Research priorities for the 2024-2025 environmental horticulture research cycle will be identified during this workshop. Visit the EHC event webpage for more details in the future!
Recent Events Available Online
- 2023 Food Use Workshop: Sept. 12-14, 2023, Raleigh, NC
- 2023 Industrial Technology Session: July 20, 2023, Virtual
- View the 2023 Industrial Technology Presentations.
- 2023 IR-4 Research Symposium: April 11, 2023, Virtual
- 2022 Food Use Workshop: Sept. 13-15, 2022, Bloomington, MN
- 2021 Environmental Horticulture Priority Setting Workshop: Sept. 28-30, 2021, Virtual