FCWG 2018-19 Learning Exchange Series Session: Finite Carbon
Speaker includes Dylan Jenkins, VP of Portfolio Development at Finite Carbon.
Forest Carbon Offsets: A Viable Opportunity for US Landowners?
- Dylan Jenkins, VP Portfolio Development, Finite Carbon
Since the start of California’s Cap-and-Trade program in 2013 much has happened with respect to the development of both compliance and voluntary programs for forest offsets. Learn about the current status and trends for US and foreign jurisdictions using offsets to price and curb GHG emissions and the role of US forest landowners are playing in these markets.
- Dylan Jenkins, Presentation Slides: Forest Carbon Offsets - a Viable Opportunity for US Landowners?
- Additional Q+A responses: Dylan Jenkins, Supplementary Q+A Responses
- PDF: LTA Saving Land Climate Solutions Spring 2018
- PDF: LTA Saving Land Board Matters 2018
- PDF: LTA Saving Land Climate Change Spring 2017
About the FCWG 2018-19 Learning Exchange Series
The Forest-Climate Working Group (FCWG) 2018-19 Learning Exchange Series covers current topics and issues in domestic forest carbon policies and management approaches for a changing climate. The FCWG represents a diverse group of forest interests including landowners, industry, conservationists, academia, and those active in carbon markets. The group has worked together for more than 8 years to advocate for state and federal policies that work to ensure sustainable forest use and prevention of land use change. We have currently been in the process of reinvigorating our focus and activities and welcome inquiries into our work. Please reach out if you have questions or think your organization may be interested in joining.