FCWG 2018-19 Learning Exchange Series Session: Forest Carbon Considerations Linking Land Use and Wood Utilization
Speakers include George Berghorn and Elaine Oneil.
Forest Carbon Considerations Linking Land Use and Wood Utilization
- George Berghorn, Assistant Professor of Construction Management, Michigan State University
- Elaine Oneil, Director of Science and Sustainability, Consortium for Research on Renewable Industrial Materials (CORRIM)
- George Berghorn, Presentation Slides: Life Cycle Emissions Considerations for Mass Timber Construction
- Elaine Oneil, Presentation Slides: Forest Carbon Considerations Linking Land Use and Wood Utilization
- Additional Q+A Responses: Supplementary Q+A - Oneil and Berghorn
About the FCWG 2018-19 Learning Exchange Series
The Forest-Climate Working Group (FCWG) 2018-19 Learning Exchange Series covers current topics and issues in domestic forest carbon policies and management approaches for a changing climate. The FCWG represents a diverse group of forest interests including landowners, industry, conservationists, academia, and those active in carbon markets. The group has worked together for more than 8 years to advocate for state and federal policies that work to ensure sustainable forest use and prevention of land use change. We have currently been in the process of reinvigorating our focus and activities and welcome inquiries into our work. Please reach out if you have questions or think your organization may be interested in joining.
Did you find this article useful?