Final call to register for 2020 Virtual Integrated Crop and Pest Management Update
This is the final call to register for the Virtual Integrated Crop and Pest Management Update for Agribusiness to receive your 2021 Field Crops Weed Guide in time for the meeting.
This is a final reminder to register for the 2020 Virtual Integrated Crop and Pest Management Update. You have until Sunday, Dec. 6, to register to ensure you get Michigan State University Extension’s 2021 Weed Control Guide for Field Crops mailed to you in time for the meeting. Registration will still be live until Dec. 15, but you will likely not get the weed guide delivered before the meeting if you register during that last week. Also, the closer to Dec. 16 that you register, the tighter the timeline to make sure payment is received if mailing in a check, receive the meeting link, do a tech check to make sure there won't be any glitches during the meeting, etc.
The program this year includes:
- Update on EPA Framework to Address Resistance in Bt Corn — Chris DiFonzo
- Optimizing Planting Decisions in Corn/Soy — Manni Singh
- Disease Management Update — Marty Chilvers
- Soil/Crop Fertility Research Update — Kurt Steinke
- Tackling Horseweed (Marestail) and Waterhemp Issues in 2021 — Christy Sprague
- Weed Management: Challenges from 2020, Preparing for 2021 — Erin Burns
- Summary of the 2020 Soybean On-Farm Research Trials — Mike Staton
- Wheat Research Update — Dennis Pennington
- Short- and Long-term Market Outlook — Matt Gammans
- Farm Stress Resources — Eric Karbowski
Cost is $30 per person, which includes MSU Extension’s 2021 Weed Control Guide for Field Crops. Weed Guides will be shipped from the MSU Bookstore and should be received by registrants by the time of the event if paid registrations are received by Dec. 6. Mailing to a P.O. Box may also slow shipping. Additional copies of the 2021 Weed Guides can be purchased directly from the MSU Bookstore. Note: You will not be able to order extra copies until the Bookstore receives them from the printer (scheduled for Dec. 9).
Once payment is received, registrants will receive information on how to join this online event, which will be hosted via Zoom. For those who have not used Zoom before, instructions will be sent on how to download the free app to your computer or mobile device.
Contact Eric Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 269-359-0565 with questions or accessibility requests.