Resetting Your MSU NetID Password
Instructions on how to reset the password for your NetID which may be required to access your MSU Office 365 account.
- Visit the MSU NetID Password Reset Page.
- Select Change a Password.
- Enter your NetID and Password.
- Select Login.
- Enter a New Password.
- Confirm the New Password.
- Select Change your MSU NetID password.
Did you find this article useful?
You Might Also Be Interested In
In the Field: Jenn Phillips
Published on July 6, 2018
Configuring Outlook for Mac
Published on September 28, 2018
Clutter in Spartan Mail Online (Office 365)
Published on October 1, 2017
Adding a Shared Mailbox in Outlook (Office 365)
Published on October 4, 2017
MSU File Storage and Sharing
Published on May 1, 2017
Sending from an Alternate Email Address in Outlook for Mac
Published on March 31, 2021